Wednesday, August 12, 2009

She's home

Laura has left the building and is reacquainting herself with the comforts of home. If you're looking for oxycodone stay away from the CVS at 11Mile and Coolidge: they're out. I finally got her prescription filled at another drugstore; it was past her time for her next pain medication but she managed.
World's best thing to say to telemarketers: My wife is in the hospital and I can't deal with anything else. Stops 'em dead.
When Laura can negotiate stairs (tough negotiatiors, those stairs) she'll come up and take over the blog. Until then, I'll continue posting updates, you continue to keep on the sunny side. The thing that really counts happened today.
Laura's back.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Laura. You are in my prayers.
    Denise Amenta
    St Mark Church

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Glad you can recover at home rather than a rehab or ECF! I'll be in touch next week.

    Love,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news! I was going to be in Ann Arbor tomorrow and was going to visit, but I guess I'll scratch that off my to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, You'll notice now that you're home, there will be less time to Blog. People coming, going, developing a routine. Physical Therapy to fit in. Meals to get on(it's like someone is always in that kitchen). Soon the day is gone and you are literally falling into bed.

    Take it easy and pay attention to your body's messages....rest, let the rest go. Love you.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete